Majlis Berbuka Puasa Bersama MB'ians di Hotel Emperor Melaka - 19 July 2013

Kembara Muhibbah Felda - JPM - 27/10/2013

: OPUS JAY 2013 WORLD TOUR CONCERT~ Anyone going?  ( 1805 )

klow361

OPUS JAY 2013 WORLD TOUR CONCERT~ Anyone going?
« : July 17, 2013, 04:12:50 PM »
Anyone here can share the info of Jay Chou OPUS JAY 2013 WORLD TOUR concert? Im the super fans of him start from secondary school. I buy every album of him. He really is my big big idol~ can't wait for the concert la.

qqshop55

Re: OPUS JAY 2013 WORLD TOUR CONCERT~ Anyone going?
« #1 : July 17, 2013, 04:22:23 PM »
Here is the way you can get free ticket . For those who cannot buy Jay Chou ticket on that day. May I know are you using Xpax? Now they got offer . Reload and use RM 100 then can win 2 ticket that worth RM483. For your information, you are going to Hong Kong and not Malaysia one. Allt he expenses is paid and you can bring one of your friend go Hong Kong see Jay Chou concert. wow!!! Best right? Here is the link if you interest too.

http://www.xpax.com.my/jaychou

klow361

« #2 : July 18, 2013, 02:07:52 PM »
Here is the way you can get free ticket . For those who cannot buy Jay Chou ticket on that day. May I know are you using Xpax? Now they got offer . Reload and use RM 100 then can win 2 ticket that worth RM483. For your information, you are going to Hong Kong and not Malaysia one. Allt he expenses is paid and you can bring one of your friend go Hong Kong see Jay Chou concert. wow!!! Best right? Here is the link if you interest too.

http://www.xpax.com.my/jaychou

Last time I also try for G-Dragon but cannot get it la. A lot people will try hard to get it I think. Because the paid for this is less compare you really buy in cash. Kekek! For me, free stuff sure want to try.

Oh my God!!! Can win Jay Chou concert at Hong Kong?  Free trip also. And just reload for RM 100 with Xpax? Wah…. So, this contest is just started? If long time already sure hard to get la. But I will try too. Give myself a chance right?

Administrator

• Administrator
  • Lesen Terbang!
  • : 2854
« #3 : July 18, 2013, 02:55:34 PM »
ya ya dont fool us here posting from the same IP huh? better delete this post before you'r kicked out from here.

Jumlah User Yang Telah Visit