Majlis Berbuka Puasa Bersama MB'ians di Hotel Emperor Melaka - 19 July 2013

Kembara Muhibbah Felda - JPM - 27/10/2013

Author Topic: Discuss anything in English  (Read 2487 times)

Administrator

• Administrator
  • Lesen Terbang!
    • View Profile
Discuss anything in English
« on: August 11, 2011, 11:49:39 AM »
Dear Bikers,
You are welcome to discuss anything in English in this section.

montyashley

• Lesen L
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss anything in English
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 01:25:51 PM »
how come no discussion here..english x laku ker??

CaptRahman

• Lesen Terbang!
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss anything in English
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 03:15:52 PM »
how come no discussion here..english x laku ker??
It is more convenient to write in Bahasa. However, when it comes to technical terms than we revert to English... ;D ;D

Biker

• Lesen L
    • View Profile
Thank you all for accepting my registration
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 01:44:21 PM »
Hi All,

Thanks for the same. Quite a passionate Biker from India on visit to KL currently and wish to connect with all bikers from Malaka and exchange interests. Planning to visit Malaka very shortly and would be interested in meeting you all. Due to each one's commitments in daily life, wouldn't be fair on my part to fix a date to my visit, and meeting none of you all. Advise from your end will be highly appreciated. Also feel free to contact me through my hand phone: 0166934709.

Safe riding to all, while enjoying the thrill of biking!
Biker.

CaptRahman

• Lesen Terbang!
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you all for accepting my registration
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 02:21:37 PM »
Hi All,

Thanks for the same. Quite a passionate Biker from India on visit to KL currently and wish to connect with all bikers from Malaka and exchange interests. Planning to visit Malaka very shortly and would be interested in meeting you all. Due to each one's commitments in daily life, wouldn't be fair on my part to fix a date to my visit, and meeting none of you all. Advise from your end will be highly appreciated. Also feel free to contact me through my hand phone: 0166934709.

Safe riding to all, while enjoying the thrill of biking!
Biker.
Dear Biker, hope you can formally introduce yourself under the thread ` Salam Perkenalan'..any way, if you are in Melaka you can meet with us every Friday night from 2130 onwards (9.30pm) at Restoren Nasi Kandar Pinang Besar, Cheng (goggle your way, please)...Welcome to Melaka Bikers Forum... :D

Jumlah User Yang Telah Visit