Majlis Berbuka Puasa Bersama MB'ians di Hotel Emperor Melaka - 19 July 2013

Kembara Muhibbah Felda - JPM - 27/10/2013

Author Topic: kriss 110 problems  (Read 10777 times)

racingzonne

• Lesen L
    • View Profile
Re: kriss 110 problems
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2012, 12:13:51 PM »
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONCERN! :) :)from what i observe and feel,the motorcycle do not have any pickup at all..but i can tell you that my motorcycle has top speed..i can rev the third gear as long as i want.if i change to fourth gear,the speed went down..when i start the engine with kickstarter,i can eel that it is very easy to start it.what i mean is the starter feel very soft and loose..i think it is because low compression in the burning chamber.i want to swap the block with 57 mm shark racing block. i cannot post  the pic of my head here because the file size is too big.....in the head,there are many grooves on it..what can i do to smooth it up? ???what do you guys think?
em what is current sprocket setting?
seems like the ratio is low that's why your speed drop when u turn to top gear...

regarding to the head surface... just use a porting tip will do..
for the pic you can upload at FB and just put the link :d
for 57mm piston, better get the high cam for it's match :D then you will gain more top speed

wan6001

• Lesen L
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2012, 11:36:33 PM »
sorry for not replying....i am a little bit busy nowadays..many assignments and presentations to do.. :(well.i am not familiar with the sprocket settings,but what i knew is the rear sprocket size is 40..and i not sure with the front sprocket...i think my piston ring is not suitable to use anymore..although no smoke came out,but i think the starter felt very light because lack of compression due to the old piston ring..am i right? :-\is this will effect the pickup?from my experiences with honda c90,if we lack of compression in the burning chamber,the pickup will lost.....am i right?this is the picture of the head...https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=306946186050963&set=a.306946012717647.72367.10 please give me your opinions about this..i hope you can see the grooves and a little bit of crack on the head..what can i do?porting it?how much will it cost?and please add me in your facebook to!! :D :D :D :D
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 11:40:36 PM by wan6001 »

racingzonne

• Lesen L
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2012, 06:28:38 PM »
sorry for not replying....i am a little bit busy nowadays..many assignments and presentations to do.. :(well.i am not familiar with the sprocket settings,but what i knew is the rear sprocket size is 40..and i not sure with the front sprocket...i think my piston ring is not suitable to use anymore..although no smoke came out,but i think the starter felt very light because lack of compression due to the old piston ring..am i right? :-\is this will effect the pickup?from my experiences with honda c90,if we lack of compression in the burning chamber,the pickup will lost.....am i right?this is the picture of the head...https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=306946186050963&set=a.306946012717647.72367.10 please give me your opinions about this..i hope you can see the grooves and a little bit of crack on the head..what can i do?porting it?how much will it cost?and please add me in your facebook to!! :D :D :D :D
base on the explaination seem like ur piston already loose. Better rebore and replace one size piston... or change bigger piston :D 57mm :D
base on picture, seem maybe something abnormal ( valve or piston broke) .. in this case just polish by sand paper until the surface smooth.
i inticipate the front sprocket might be 15... instead std 14... because std kriss will use 14/42 and if the sprocket was drop only 2 teeth, it will not affect on the top gear (unless your weigh :D)

wan6001

• Lesen L
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2012, 06:21:20 PM »
i will smooth it up with sandpapers :D...i already bought 57 mm racing block.but i do not have time to install in on my motorcycle..very busy..final exam is around the corner.. :'(but i mananged to install rx 100 carburetor and i ca feel the differences.it has more pickup and top speed. ;Dbut lack of compression in the block has bottleneck it,s performance... >:(so,i want to ask,is it safe to use this kind of carburetor?what i meant is will the olice and jpj summon me for using this kind of carburetor?what is the guidelines to modified a motorcycle that are allowed by the authorities? :o i'm just curious about this... ::)can you give me a little bit of explanation?thanks a lot! :D

Jumlah User Yang Telah Visit